PANASONIC ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
O PANASONIC ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
- Panasonic PGS: Effective Heat Dissipation Solution for Space-Constrained Applications – from Smartphones and LEDs to Communications Infrastructure Equipment and Hybrid Cars
- Overview of Panasonic Grid-EYE Infrared Array Sensor: First Ever Surface Mount Thermopile Array Sensor NEW
- Panasonic Shortform Catalogue 2015
- Panasonic Applications Matrix 2015
Automatizace & Řízení Procesů
Kancelář & PC
Optoelektronika & Displeje
- EMC / RFI Filtrace (56)
- Filtry (29)
- Induktory (1 320)
- Kondenzátory (6 592)
- Potenciometry, Trimry & Příslušenství (111)
Polovodiče - Diskrétní
- Diody - Detektory se Standardní Obnovou (< 600V) (2)
- Diody - Detektory s Rychlou & Ultra Rychlou Obnovou (< 600V) (3)
- Diody - Detektory s Rychlou & Ultra Rychlou Obnovou (600V či >) (3)
- Diody - Malé Signální (64)
- Diody - Schottkyho pro Malé Signály (87)
- Diody - Schottkyho Usměrňovače (106)
- Diody - Zenerovo Pole (27)
Snímače & Převodníky
- Enkodéry (7)
- Fotoelektrické Senzory (1)
- Příslušenství Snímačů a Převodníků (3)
- Senzory Pohybu (2)
- Senzory Pozice (2)
Spínače & Relé
Ventilátory, Chladiče & HVAC
Vývojové Kity & Zkušební Kity
Zabezpečení & Audio Vizuální
Spínače & Relé
Vývojové Kity & Zkušební Kity
The Panasonic Corporation & Premier Farnell Partnership
For over 25 years, the long-standing relationship between Panasonic Corporation and Premier Farnell has brought together design engineers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Contract Electronics Manufacturers (CEMs), in industries as diverse as industrial, lighting, security, healthcare and automotive, the latest and most innovative products for design and prototyping through to production.
The Panasonic Corporation provides many of the electronic components that go into cutting-edge technologies sold by a host of Fortune 500 companies, who have come to rely on the high performance, quality and reliability that is synonymous with the brand. Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems is committed to driving industrial innovation, as well as synergies and automation with its key business partners, like Farnell element14. Panasonic’s advanced technology and expertise expands the possibilities of future car development. Most of the manufacturer’s capacitors, resistors, chokes and inductors are AEC-Q200 Qualified or suitable for use in automotive applications such as power electronics, ADAS, infotainment, safety, security and chassis. Farnell element14 has over 20,000 Panasonic automotive parts stocked in Europe.
The formation of Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems Company Europe (PAISEU) brings together the formerly separate legal entities of Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe, Sanyo Components Europe, Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Europe, and - as a subsidiary and still separate legal entity - Panasonic Electric Works (PEW) Europe.
Farnell element14 is an authorised distributor of Panasonic Corporation subsidiaries: Panasonic Electronic Components, Panasonic Electric Works, and Panasonic Industrial Devices.
Farnell element14’s Panasonic Awards & Recognitions
At the end of Panasonic’s financial year in April 2015, Farnell element14 was announced as number one for Panasonic products sales. We received our second Demand Creation Award from Panasonic at Electronica 2014; this time for having the largest customer base for Push Products in 2014 - the previous award in was for Passive Component sales. We also received the Panasonic Distributor of the Year Award in 2010 and 2011 in recognition of our success in growing customer numbers in targeted focus countries, and increasing sales of Panasonic's component and battery ranges across Europe. Learn more about Farnell element14
Premier Farnell’s Awards & Certifications
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
Premier Farnell: 10 Key Facts
- Established 1939, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Operations in 36 different countries.
- More than 4,300 employees
- Over 620 field sales staff
- Over 600 contact centre staff
- 48 transactional websites, in 34 languages
- More than 3,500 leading suppliers
- More than 500,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Over 350,000 registered members on the element14 Community
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Minerals and EU RoHS legislation
Learn more about Premier Farnell
Chcete vidět informace o tomto produktu od jiných zákazníků?Čtěte diskuse, blogy a dokumenty od členů naší komunity.